Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 3 th


I love you Connor





After 2 days with dealing with AT&T Internet support its now finally resolved. Its funny, u don't really understand how much you  need the www before u don't have it.
Last week i got the new flyer's for  Swedish Marble Group and it came out very nice.
The response have been good so far. The 2 tile stores I visit liked it . The whole idea is to have something else than just my business cards to give to potential customers even if its not a direct customer. With the flyer completed I now gonna send it out together with a presentation letter to 100 interior designer and 100 construction companies  down here in Orange County 
My son Connor now 2,5 years old  was a little cranky last weekend and throw up but his ok now, we don't know what caused it. Maybe something he was eating at time. Heather is doing good an likes her job as a Rehab manager. I am so proud of her. Love is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment